Saturday, November 7, 2015

Thank You Devil

Before I head off to pick up my daughter Faith for church, I would like to tell the devil how much I appreciate what he has tried to do to me. Those of you who have followed this blog for the past couple of weeks (including you faithful ones in Russia) know that I've been pretty rough on him at times.

I have said several times that when things happen that are out of your control, it probably means that God is in control and is taking you somewhere. And that somewhere is good for you. And that somewhere will bring God glory when He gets you to the destination. And people will know that God is alive inside of you for certain.

Within the last 24 hours, I have been blind-sided by a couple of things that I never saw coming. I actually lost a little sleep over one of them until I could pull myself together. My faith and my attitude are back to their Jesus-praising, devil-destroying normal now and I'm ready to shout the victory.

I thank you devil because by rearing up your ugly head, you showed me that I was on the right track. I vowed to become a terrorist to you and I'm glad you've notice that I'm gaining ground. (FBI and all of you international security agencies---come see me about that statement if you'd like. I'm much better at explaining it in person than I am typing.)

Once again, devil, you have proven yourself to be a liar and I am going to re-double my efforts to expose and destroy your powers not only here in and around Savannah, Ga but also everywhere else on the face of this earth.

Everybody give the Lord a shout of praise with me. HALLELUJAH FOR THE LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT REIGNS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Were Created for this Battle

Eph. 6:12--For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against powers, against the world forces of this darkness, a...